Court Interpreter Sight Translation Program
Interpretrain is proud to introduce our Court Interpreter Sight Translation Labs (featuring our 3-Step Method™ and our patent pending Self-Evaluation Technology).
Based on proven principles of cognitive psychology, our 3-Step Method™ significantly increases your learning productivity.
We’ll help you gain the skills and confidence to ace your court interpreter certification oral exam.
Our interpreter training program was created by a team of experts in:
- Court Interpretation
Interpretrain’s 3-Step Method™ and Why It Works
To interpret faithfully, you must successfully perform multiple mental tasks at the same time. We help you conquer each task separately, and then train you to perform them simultaneously with a high level of accuracy.
STEP 1: Learn the Court Vocabulary
Memorize the English/Spanish court terminology through:
- Target Practices (to focus exclusively on the terminology you select)
Our vocabulary practices can be used on the go: while exercising, doing chores, or using public transportation. You’ll master bilingual legal terminology even with the busiest of schedules!
STEP 2: Interpret While Voice Recording
Once the vocabulary is in the bag, you can focus on improving your Sight Translation skills without being distracted by unknown vocabulary. You’ll be interpreting real court documents from the USA and from Spanish-speaking jurisdictions.
STEP 3: Grade
Our patent-pending Self-Evaluation Technology lets you seamlessly grade your performance. We take the guesswork out of your sight translation training sessions by letting you know:
- Your grade
- Which vocabulary needs further practice
- When you are ready to move on to the next Lab
What Our Labs Include
- A 45-minute instructional video with Virginia Valencia to help you get the best out of our multiple tools
- 100% access to our 40-Lab program (for either 3 or 6 months, you decide)
- Detailed training instructions for each Lab (the closest thing to having a personal trainer)
- Over 500 court vocabulary terms with multiple target-language equivalents per term
How the Course is Offered:
- Self-paced, on-demand, online
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
Streamline Your Learning Process
Begin training smart today to accomplish your professional goals. It all starts by taking the first step of our 3-Step Method™. We think you’ll love the results.