Court Interpreter Oral Exam Training Program
Preparing for a court interpreting oral exam? We can help.
Why Interpretrain's 3-Step Method™ Will Work for You
To pass an interpreter's certification exam, your brain must successfully perform many tasks at the same time.
Our 3-Step Method™ helps you conquer each skill separately, then trains you to perform them simultaneously.
STEP 1: Learn the Vocabulary
Memorize the English/Spanish court terminology through:
• Audio Drills
• Slide Shows
• Target Practices (to focus on the terms you select).
Our vocabulary drills can be used on the go: while exercising, doing chores, or using public transportation. You’ll learn bilingual legal terminology even with the busiest of schedules!
STEP 2: Interpret and Voice Record
With our advanced educational technology, you will master the 3 modes of interpretation that are tested in oral exams:
• Sight Translation
Each audio practice is offered at different speeds, so you can challenge yourself progressively until acing it.
STEP 3: Grade
Our patent-pending evaluation technology lets you seamlessly grade your performance.
We take the guesswork out of your training sessions by letting you know:
• Your grade.
• Which vocabulary needs further practice.
• When you are ready to move on to the next lab.
What Our Comprehensive Program Offers
Our Court Interpreter Oral Exam Training Program includes 6-months access to a total of 55 Interpreting Labs:
- 35 Audio practices. Real-life cases from criminal, civil, and family courts, cherry picked specifically with court oral exams in mind. Do the same practice in the consecutive AND the simultaneous mode.
- 20 Labs for Sight Translation. Interpret real court documents sourced from the U.S and several Spanish-speaking countries.
- Interactive answer keys to grade your performance in each lab.
Streamline Your Learning Process
Begin training smart today to accomplish your professional goals! It all starts by taking the first step of our 3-Step Method™.
The program is offered on-demand. You may begin at anytime. Access to your training program is 6 months. The registation fee is $259. Click here to enroll.