Consecutive Bootcamp with Virginia Valencia beginning January 17th
This course will help you:
- Take more efficient notes.
- Apply note-taking symbols automatically.
- Improve listening skills and memorization when interpreting consecutively.
Thursday, January 17th, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Thursday, January 24th, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Thursday, January 31st, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Thursday, February 7th, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Fee: $229 by January 12th or $279 thereafter.
Required Course Material: Interpretrain's Note-Taking Manual.
Location: The course is offered online using an easy and convenient interface that allows for live and personal instruction between the instructor and the students.
Students have access to the recorded sessions to review.
Instructor: Virginia Valencia
- Federally Certified Court Interpreter.
- Certified/Approved by the CA, NJ, and NY State Courts.
- Professional Psychologist.
- Author of 'Note-Taking Manual."
- Interpreter trainer for over 10 years.
- This live and interactive program will include 4 sessions, each one lasting 2 hours.
- The workshop is taught completely in English.
- The practical elements are drilled through exercises, dictations, and competitive games.
Need references? We understand. Below are some organizations where the techniques of this course have been presented:
- Colorodo Association of Professional Interpreters
- ATA (Spanish Division)
- Houston Interpreters and Translators Association
- Northwest Translators and Interperters Society
- Texas Association of Judicial Interpreters and Translator
- El Paso Interpreters and Translators Association
- New Mexico Translators and Interpreters Association